CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Homeschooling for Kendan


Well, Big Bro is still in school for a matter of days still so I have been focused on activities with Kendan alone.  With that said...



We have had a blast with our new Sock Monkey tea set.  We've had a tea party for the past two days...today he said, "Mommy, can we play tea party again?"  Who could say no to that?  But what really got me was our first "tea party" yesterday.  I showed him how to hold his little tea cup with his pinky out, check, place his cup on the saucer, check, gently take a piece of food one at a time, check...all very dainty UNTIL the very end...I look up and catch him swigging from the tea pot itself!  Just goes to prove that boys are boys!  Boy, did I get a laugh!

0 comments: