CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

My First Blog...

Hi and welcome to our blog!  I have been wanting to get this up and running for a few months now and tonight it is done!  Well, the basics are done and it's enough for me to get started.  I am trying to manage this one without much assistance from my hubby since I am always bugging him for tech help.  (Kisses to him for being so agreeable when I ask!)


We are counting down until our first official home-school day begins.  But as any homeschool family knows...we've already begun...field trips, mini-lessons, teachable moments, life skills, etc.  As for the first day, I think for this year we will stick to the first day of public school as are our guide.  Not sure, I'm so excited to start that I want to begin in June but we'll see.  Maybe we'll do some informal "lessons" this summer!


Here's just a couple photos of newly designed
and decorated homeschool room!  We are so proud
and excited about it!  Our wonderful Daddy did
a fantastic job of putting it all together!  He even
added a few extra details that I hadn't even asked
for or thought of, too!  Big Bro and Little Bro (and I)
are going to like love working in this space! 


0 comments: